wrt1900acsv2 pptp client issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
yorgosb
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:15    Post subject: wrt1900acsv2 pptp client issue Reply with quote
i have a strange problem i cant explain which makes me question ddwrt is a reliable firmware...im running beta r32573 on wrt1900avs v2

i have a pptp server on a windows pc on a remote network which is working fine because i can connect to it through my windows pc pptp client and access all remote resources...

when i try to connect with wrt1900acs client the connection is established i see all the routes created through ppp interface for the remote server and subnet my ppp interface gets an ip in the remote subnet but thats all...i cant ping or access anything on the remote subnet...

more to that the unit starts rebooting every 30 seconds and it takes a while after i disable pptp client to stop doing that...

the unit is not my gateway its a network bridge to a wrt54gl which serves as my gateway doing pppoe...

i tried to use the pptp client there but the interface doent even come up (no routes created) making me think IF i can have pppoe and pptp on the same device...u tell me...thats why i didnt try setting the wrt1900acs as gateway (and there is the rebooting issue as well)

this is crazy stuff that i cannot explain...can u help me please ?
Sponsor
yorgosb
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 17:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
most of the times nobody answers my posts...maybe theyre too advanced ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: